Sunday, March 27, 2011

Last Day of Spring Cleaning Break (clean house!!!)


Holy crap am I sore!  Spring break is already over :'( so sad!  I barely even got a break at all!!!  Ah, well, c'est la vie!

First, a quick rundown on my Weds., Thurs. and Fri.:

Wednesday was no big thing; I finished watching Spice and Wolf II, went to the bank, went to Village Inn (free pie day!), went to the post office, and showed up for work.  I haven't worked Wednesdays in a while, so it was weird -work was very busy, but the kids say some cute things <3  OH!  And I found out one of my classes was cancelled due to "low enrollment," which is bullshit because there were 19/20 grads and 8/20 undergrads -that is enough people, especially since I already paid for the damn class.  Sigh.
Boss sleeps on my laundry

Thursday, I went to meet my friend for boba tea...only to get there and realize the shop was closed until later! We wound up going to her relative's nearby restaurant, and it was awesome (so tasty!!!).  We went back to the shop and played some pool.  After that, I went downtown and got my flexpass, picked up a final, did meh on it, and met another friend.  We went to Powell's, and then to the waterfront, and then to Chipotle.  By that time, it was pouring, so we just went home.  I was going to clean after that, but I'm pretty sure I just lazed around.
Friday:  I started cleaning again after going to the store.  I got some tuperware tubs, notebooks, and a snickers.  It was a weird feeling, but I kept forgetting it was Friday.  Weird.  I also watched Walk the Line, 2012, and some nature program.  I was tired so I just ordered a pizza...Pretty sure the pizza man thought I was getting stoned due to the incense, candles, late night pizza, nature program, and talking to my cats deliriously.  Oh well, I tipped him.

Handsome boy!!!!
 As for Saturday, I spent the first few hours at work, as per every Saturday for the last 2 years (with the exception of about 6 saturdays a year).  It was fine; I snacked a lot.  We actually got out ON TIME since my boss was not there, haha.  Hey, at least I actually get paid when I work past closing now.  Also, funny side note, on my bus ride home, the bus driver waved at a lady and her kid.  I looked at her -AND SHE WAS MY PROFESSOR FROM A FEW YEARS AGO, PLUS HER SON!!!! (her son had a velociraptor mask; it was awesome).  I LOL'd.

Anywho, after that, I came home and vegged out for a little while before getting back to cleaning.  It was a nice, rainy/sunny/windy spring day, so I locked the cats in my bedroom, and opened all the windows to get some fresh air cross breezes going.  Then, because I thought my roommate was going to be home today, I bothered to get the rest of the dishes done and finish cleaning and whatnot.  Of course then she wasn't able to come back today, but I still worked my butt off finishing cleaning.  Things that hurt on me include: my feet, ankles, back, hips, and head :)

So now, the fruits of my labors:
Bedroom

My bedroom, facing my closet.  Those are my clean clothes, already put away :]

My bed, "made."  Ok, you got me.  I haven't actually washed my bedding yet, but I'll get to it.

The other side of my room.  I painted the girl and the leopard above the fan .  Those are my coats on the door.

 Laundry Room - Den
My clean laundry room!!!!  This is epic.  The bins are full of clothes, towels, and linens.

My desk, storage, and a bookshelf.  I got a little lazy here........LOL

Boss comes to check it out.  The floors are gross because they're concrete and because we raised 4 puppies in that room.
My shoes, hanging on the door.  haha.
Dining Nook

I didn't feel like cleaning the table properly

Daisy -she's feeling much better by the way

Kitchen
I use the speakers and my MP3 player to blast pop music as I do the dishes.  The play list is called "dishes."

My clean sink with NO DIRTY DISHES!!!  The jugs are emergency water.  I was rinsing the dust off.
Bathroom

Clean sink plus cat bowl

Boss on the toilet next to the clean, put away towels

Crybaby brat.
 More dining nook

Girl cat stares at something on the floor I mopped
 Living Room

I was watching the new FullMetal Alchemist as I vacuumed...lol

It looks livable now

But not quite out of a magazine.  I'm just not that stylish.
Other

Silly girl

a pile of my shopping bags, plus Anzu's butt

Now I'm tired and itchy and sore.  I need a shower



No comments:

Post a Comment